Fashion Finds from the Thrift- Spring Fashion
I love scoring awesome brands at the thrift stores for super cheap, who doesn’t? This past weekend I hit up a few spots while visiting my mom out of town and found some amazing pieces for next to nothing. The thrift stores have almost gotten rid of their sweaters and are FINALLY putting out their spring clothing- YAY! I love spring fashion! Below are some of my favorite finds of the weekend! I will be posting them on eBay soon!
My 5 favorite Spring Fashion thrift finds this weekend
- 7 For All Mankind Dojo Jeans. This style is timeless and one of 7’s best sellers. For $4 I couldn’t pass them up! A spring outfit is complete with these and a tee.
2. Little Yellow Button gray tank top by Anthropologie. As we all know, Anthropologie is highly coveted and has a ton of brands. If you miss the post about Anthropologie brands and photos of every brand, click here. You could totally wear this with the 7 jeans or a pair of white jeans for the perfect spring fashion statement.This was $2- yes please!
3. Lululemon Pink Half Zip Jacket. I LOVE this. It is definitely my favorite find of the weekend! In fact, I might actually keep it since it’s in my size, but we’ll see. Throw it on with a pair of gray or black leggings and some slide on sneakers and you’re good to go! By the way, I just bought the BEST pair of Vince Camuto black slide on sneakers at Macy’s during their huge shoe sale right now! Check out their shoes here! If they are sold out in your size, try Spring, they have them too and have a discount code SPRING10 for 10% off.
4. Rag & Bone Gray and White Striped Tee. Super soft, handmade, and a perfect staple to any spring outfit. This tee was only $2! Saks 5th Avenue is having a pretty awesome sale on Rag & Bone right now, not quite as cheap as my find, but you may find something for a deal!
5. Donald Pliner Pink Cork wedges. A $3 find and in excellent condition! These SCREAM summer! I would SO keep these if they were my size! A perfect pairing to any spring outfit!